Tuesday, December 10, 2013

BNudeEssentials Review

 
A message from the company:
 
BNude Essentials  provides   100% organic products that not only gives back to your body but also to the community.  All of our spa bath products are hand-made, they include raw sugar and dead sea salt scrubs and whipped Shea butter body butters in various scents, hair butter moisturizer, and dead sea salt foot soaks. We make all of  our products  with natural ingredients like grape-seed oil, various essential oils, Vitamin E, almond oil, Shea butter, mango butter, coconut oil and other various natural butters and oils. We pride ourselves by not using any chemicals or preservatives in our bath and skin care products to keep or enhance our products, it’s all done naturally. We make skin care easy!
 
Whipped Shea Butter Body Butter - Flower Passion - 8oz
 
 
 
 made with all natural butters like Shea butter, mango butter, almond oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil and essential oils
 
 
Our Experience:
 
BNudeEssentials make a nice body butter, very nice consistency. It's not too thick so it spreads nicely onto the body. This scent had a light perfume flowers scent. It's a nice scent but did smell a bit more like a perfume or cologne than fresh flowers. It's all a matter of personal preference. I like it, it's a light scent so would be good for a girl of any age! I will use it again!
 
 
Whipped Shea Butter Body Butter - Relaxing Lavender - 8oz
 
 
 
Our Experience:
 
Since my children were babies I have used Lavender to relax and soothe them. I love using Lavender products at bedtime or any time I feel stressed to help with relaxation. After a stressful day, I took a nice warm bath and towel dried. I smoothed this Lavender Shea Butter on my skin and feel so incredibly relaxed. MMMM it's a good Lavender too, smelling like natural Lavender and not a perfumey substitute. Very nice! Great texture for rubbing on the skin, awesome for dry skin. Would make a good massage cream for a relaxing massage also.
Nice Christmas present for Male or Female and awesome stocking stuffer! I would say this Lavender Shea butter is a must have.
 
 
 
Raw Sugar Body Scrub - Tahitian Tropical Passion - 12 oz
 
These sugar scrubs are made with raw sugar and all natural oils such as grape seed oil, almond oil, coconut oil, vitamin E, primrose and other natural oils that help with dry skin. They leave your skin feeling silky and smooth.
 
 
Our Experience:

I am a huge fan of Scrubs!! I especially love them in the winter when my skin tends to be dry, they have a duo-effect of both sloughing off old, dead skin cells and moisturizing the skin. This particular sugar scrub is divine! While relaxing in a hot bubble bath I opened my sugar scrub and took out a clump, rubbing it all over my legs and arms, concentrating on my elbows and knees (where I tend to get dry skin). My elbows get pretty rough in the winter and some reason I forget to moisturize them as much as the other areas of my body. This sugar scrub not only took off the dead skin but the oils were sooo great and really softened my skin. Very, Very good scrub! Now to be 100% honest, I was not a fan of the Tahitian Tropical scent. It's not BAD just not my favorite. Though if it ONLY came in this scent, I would still buy it. Since it comes in several scents, I would probably try a different one next time. I see it comes in Lavender and Honey Almond Vanilla so I will most likely try one of those scents.


Whipped Shea Butter Body Butter - Island Coconut Cream - 8oz





Our Experience:

I saved the best for LAST. You all know I ama scent addict and this Body Butter is Scentsational.... lol see what I did there?

MMM MMMM MMM Honey! This smells soooo delicious!! Same great Shea Butter I described above and in a fantastic scent. I promise you I cannot stop smelling myself when I am wearing this scent. It's yummy!!
I would LOVE to receive a jar of this for Christmas... Hint, Hint, Santa!

Awesome, A+.... very good products and I believe most, if not all come in this scent!!



Find BNudeEssentials:

On Etsy

On Facebook

Website



Thanks so much to BNudeEssentials for allowing us to review your products!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!