Monday, December 16, 2013

Chagrin Valley Hair Tea Review

 
 
 
A natural organic herbal hair rinse of specially selected organic herbs and botanicals to promote scalp circulation and healthy hair. Helpful for dry, damaged and over stressed hair.
 
 
Ingredients: Organic Marsh Mallow; Organic Mullein; Organic Elder Flowers; Organic Lavender; Organic Nettle; Organic Calendula; Organic Sage
 
 
 
 
The tea comes with a muslin bag that you can put the tea in and steep it but I wanted to save my bag to store my extra tea in so I got out my tea ball. Okay, my old tea ball, don't laugh!
 
 
 
 
After heating the water you can dip your muslin bag or tea ball in the hot water.
 
They recommend that you steep for at least 30 minutes covered.
 
 
After a few minutes
 
 
After 30 minutes
 
 
 
There are different ways to use the Hair Tea...
 
You can slowly pour the tea over your wet head, massage the infusion into your hair and scalp. Keep a large bowl under your head to catch the liquid and reapply several times. Gently rinse it out with cool water or, for extra conditioning benefits, just leave it in and towel dry hair.
 
I bought a spray bottle (at the dollar store) and decided to put the tea in it after it cooled down a bit.
 
 
 
You can see the condensation where it was a still a bit warm when I put it in the bottle.
 
I sprayed on Jamilah's hair thoroughly, you can rinse out or for more conditioning you can leave in. Since Jamilah has dry, damaged hair I decided to leave it in.
I know it normally takes some time to see results from a product but I noticed this tea made her hair feel softer and it was much easier to de-tangle with a wide comb and without a leave-in conditioner! I definitely felt the moisturizing effects after one use!
 
 
You can find more recipes and ways to use the hair tea in the link below!
 
 
 
I have never used a hair tea before and I was very excited to try this out. I really like it! It's easy to use and of course it's all natural and organic! I will continue to use this hair tea and plan on trying more Hair Tea's by Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve in the future!
 
Your can check out the collection of Hair Tea's HERE
 
 
Also Check out Chagrin Valley Soap and Salve:
 
 
 
Big Thanks to Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve for allowing me to review their products!!!!
 
Great People, Great Company, Great Products!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!