Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Back to school shopping

Hey friends I wanted to share with you a couple opportunities to save some money with back to school shopping... A little different from my normal posts but I know this time of year can be very stressful, especially with teens!


The first site is called Twice Clothing. It's a second hand store that only sells name brand and designer clothing that is in excellent condition. I have ordered from the a couple of times now and each time the jeans we bought were like new and Milah Loved them!!
When you use my referral code to sign up you will get a free $10 credit on your account. Since items start at around $10 that means you can get a pretty nice pair of jeans or shirt for free!!! PLUS when you refer your friends and they make a purchase you receive $10 each!! Awesome company, quick shipping and very reliable!!

Check out Twice Clothing Here: TWICE


The Second site is called Rue-La-La. Someone gave me their link and I got a free $25 credit for signing up. They sell upscale, brand name and designer clothing, new! I found a pair of Lucky brand jeans that were originally $100 on sale for $25. I used my credit and paid only shipping for a $100 pair of jeans!!! Also when you refer friends you will get a free $10. How can you beat that? Sign up now and get a free $25 credit!

Check out Rue-la-la Here: RUE-LA-LA

Another way to score BIG savings is on Facebook. I am surprised at how many people did not know  that Facebook has Buy/Sell/Trade groups in EVERY town! (at least in the U.S.) Just search your town or county name and key words like "buy, sell, trade" "resale group" "online flea market" etc.. Teens and Parents are getting ready for back to school and they are selling last years clothing, some of it is brand new with tags! You can get awesome deals and get rid of some of your unwanted items to make money for more school clothes (shoes, book bags, electronics)!!


Do you have any back to school savings ideas? I'd love to hear them...Just comment below and let us know how you save money in back to school season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!